Thierauf Design & Consulting
Now Available! Introduction to Signal Integrity: A Laboratory Manual
Click here to find out about my new signal integrity manual that walks you through performing experiments on actual hardware that demonstrate transmission line impedance, delay, termination and crosstalk.
Read a sample chapter (PDF).
About Thierauf Design & Consulting
Thierauf Design & Consulting is an electronic hardware design and consulting firm located in Massachusetts.
I have more than 35 years of industry experience spanning microcontroller and analog product design, full custom chip design, signal integrity (click here for information about my two books), micro package design and custom test equipment design. You can find more about my background by clicking here.
Some of the services I provide include:
- Signal integrity analysis and design reviews including DDR3 and HS serial
- Design reviews at the circuit, component, and artwork (pre and post) levels
- Design reviews to insure proper design to mitigate EMI and ESD
- Delivery of custom hardware (including test jigs) from concept through to assembled units, including eval and demo boards, test equipment, and customer reference designs with complete user documentation
- SI, PI, ESD, EMI Debug, troubleshooting and DVT either at your site or in my lab
- Signal integrity formal training
- Signal integrity mentor to managers and technical leads